To drive profitable sales results through the selection and development of a high performing store selling team. Achieve your store specific sales goals as established by our Company and Stores' Division objectives, while providing a consistent and legendary experience for the customer.
We offer a generous associate discount, a fun, motivating work environment, contests & incentives, and opportunities to grow your career! For eligible associates, our generous benefits package includes: healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement savings, paid time off and more. We are committed to helping our associates live their adventures and bringing our brand to life!
Areas of Responsibility
- 3 -5 years store management experience, specialty retail experience preferred.
- Proven track record of achieving top results in individual sales performance.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 lbs. and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to work a variable schedule to meet the needs of the business, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor or Associate Degree preferred