GROW YOUR BUSINESS AT
4444 1ST AVENUE NE, CEDAR RAPIDS, IA 52402
GLA SQ. FEET
TOTAL VISITS PER YEAR
VISITS PER SQ. FOOT
AVERAGE DWELL TIME
Located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Lindale Mall is the premier shopping destination within a 30-mile radius. Cedar Rapids, located in Linn County, is the second largest city in Iowa. The property is strategically positioned at the intersection of Collins Road and 1st Avenue—two of the most dominant commercial corridors in the market. Cedar Rapids is home to Rockwell Collins—a well-known aerospace corporation and the largest employer in the state—with over 10,000 employees on site. Other major employers in Cedar Rapids include Insurance giant Transamerica (acquired by AEGON), Quaker Oats, Cargill, and General Mills. Lindale Mall’s 53-year history dubs it the hub of both commerce and community.
• WPG is a best-in-class operator who prides itself on being a true partner to its retailers.
• With properties in markets ranging from Austin, TX to Mesa, CO and many compelling markets in between, WPG’s portfolio speaks to a significant consumer audience and is situated to allow for easy expansion of up and coming retailers and established brands alike.
• Whether in an open air or enclosed format, we leverage our nationwide portfolio as well as local relationships to ensure that the right retailers are placed in WPG properties where their business will thrive.
• Our Leasing Department partners with retailers who are looking to lease space for 36 months or more.
• With over 3,000 small businesses in our portfolio, we understand what it takes to thrive as a small business.
• We work with retailers to create flexible, short-term leases that allow small businesses to expand their reach, increase their sales and do business alongside national retailers.
• Our Business Development team partner with retailers who are looking for shorter term opportunities, 35 months or less.
• Our short-term leasing options include: carts, kiosks, inline spaces, makers markets, pop-ups, parking lot opportunities and more!
ADVERTISING & PARTNERSHIPS
• With portfolio wide traffic of 330 million annually, WPG can make impactful local and national audience connections through our network of marketing formats and events.
• WPG can create a bespoke campaign for your advertising needs that is focused on your key customers and executed in the most impactful formats for your goals.
• Our advertising and partnerships opportunities include, but are not limited to: OOH/print signage, digital signage, social and website ads and takeovers, large-scale wraps, pop-ups, amenity sponsorships, seasonal and event sponsorships, and more.